Urea Fertilizers for Plants 46% Nitrogen Fertilizer Soil Application and 100 % Water Soluble
- Regular price
- Rs. 129.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 129.00
- Unit price
🚚 Free Free Shipping over ₹499
🎁 Current Offers On Products - 10% OFF Above ₹1999
Vendor : Go Garden
Product Type : fertilizer
Urea Fertilizers for Plants 46% Nitrogen Fertilizer Soil Application and Water Soluble
Advantages of Urea
In general, urea will provide the most nitrogen at the lowest cost. It is easy to store and does not pose as a fire risk for long-term storage. Urea may be mixed with other fertilizers or may be applied on its own. For plants that love acidic soils, urea is one of the top fertilizers for acidifying soils. For gardeners who grow crops like corn, strawberries, blueberries and other heavy nitrogen feeders, urea will supply immediate and powerful applications of nitrogen.
How Long It Works
The nitrogen from the urea stays in the soil until the plants either use it up or it’s leached out by water. The amount of time it’s available varies, depending on how many plants the urea is feeding and how much rainfall the area gets. Even if some remains in the soil when you’re ready to add more fertilizer, it might not be enough to support the plants through the next season. Testing nitrogen levels with self-test kits lets you know when it’s time to add more urea.
Why Nitrogen Is Important
Nitrogen helps jumpstart many plants during their growing cycle, helping them develop stronger cells for photosynthesis. It also helps manufacture and store proteins essential to plant survival. In many plants, it helps develop a deep green color, a sign photosynthesis is working well. When leaves begin to yellow, it could be from a nitrogen deficiency.
Advantages of Urea Fertilizer
- Superior Nitrogen content: This percentage is much higher than other available nitrogenous fertilizers in the market.
- Non-flammable and risk-free storage: Not subject to fire or explosion hazards, so there is no risk in the storage of urea.
- Wide application range: Urea fertilizer can be used for all types of crops and soils and has no harm to the soils.
- Neutral pH and harmless to crops and soil.
HOW TO USE – Urea Fertilizer
Based on Size of plant –
- for seeds and seeding use, 1/4 tsp to 1-liter water every 15 days
- after 3-4 Leaves come out use 1-2 teaspoon to 1-liter water every 15 days
- when you will see blooming sign upto full bloom 2/3 teaspoon to 1 liter every 15 days
- until Blooming complete or harvesting complete use 1 tsp to 1-litre water every 15 days
- We offer free standard shipping to all locations within the Chhattisgard States.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-6 business days.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
Please note that we do not currently offer returns or exchanges. If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please don't hesitate to contact us.