Seaweed Fertilizer for Plants : –
Is your garden plants are dull and stressed because of extreme weather condition and want them to be happier?
Are you looking to grow good quality bright flowers and Tasty fruits in your garden?
Want to improve your garden soil fertility?
The solution is Liquid Seaweed Extract / Seaweed Fertilizer for Plants can make it happen!!!
Naturally, seaweed contains macro & micronutrients, amino acids, rich in trace elements, natural Hormones (Cytokinins, Gibberellins and Auxins) and N-P-K for overall growth for plants.It functions as a catalyst to let the plants to use the sun energy more effectively thereby promoting stronger and healthier growth.
Seaweed extract is extracted from the selected fresh Ascophyllum Nodosum(Brown Algae) which is natural, organic and non-toxic using the cold water process method under high pressure, hence retaining all the bioactive and nutrient substances within it.
Benefits of using Seaweed(Kelp) Extract:
- Enlarged Root System: A larger root system makes better use of available nourishment and water thereby improving yield, crop quality, shelf life, color, a taste of the produce.
- Enlarged Leaf Structure: Increases photosynthesis thereby building stronger plants & giving better harvests.
- Excellent Seed Germination: Seed treated with Seaweed liquid improves seed germination due to the presence of natural hormones.
- Improves Soil Texture: The continued use of Seaweed liquid increases the bacterial activity in the soil thereby increasing the root mass thus sustaining the soil texture for future use.
- Improves Plant Immunity: The continued use of Seaweed Extract strengthens the Plant immunity thereby reducing damage caused by disease and fungal attacks.
- Enriches the soil: Greatly improves the microbial activity in the soil
How To use Seaweeed Fertilizer Watch This Video
For 1 liter or 1 quart of a 0.5 % dilution of neem plant spray you need:
- DIRECTION TO USE: To make 1 Liter of seaweed Liquid Spray for plants. STEP: 1 Take 3ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water. STEP: 2 Mix them thoroughly until it’s mixed very well. STEP: 3 spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plant or apply directly to the Soil. NOTE: Apply the seaweed liquid spray on the plants before sunrise or after sunset. To avoid leaf burn.
seaweed fertilizer npk,seaweed fertilizer benefitsseaweed fertilizer amazon seaweed fertilizer in india,seaweed fertilizer powder,seaweed fertilizer for roses,seaweed fertilizer for succulents,seaweed fertilizer near me,seaweed fertilizer tea,seaweed tea fertilizer,seaweed fertilizer in,seaweed fertilizer n-p-k,seaweed fertilizer in hindi,seaweed fertilizer in hydroponics,and seaweed fertilizer seaweed to fertilizer,seaweed for fertilizer,seaweed vs fertilizer,