Crassula Campfire – Succulent Plant
- Regular price
- Rs. 249.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 249.00
- Unit price
🚚 Free Free Shipping over ₹499
🎁 Current Offers On Products - 10% OFF Above ₹1999
Vendor : Go Garden
Product Type : Crassula Campfire
Campfire crassula is a branching succulent with fleshy leaves that mature from bright lime green to bright red. Leaves turn bright red if not over-watered and the plant receives direct sun for most of the day, during drought or in cold temperatures1. Great for borders, containers, edging, fillers, ground covers, rock gardens, xeriscaping, and coastal gardens1.
This variety typically blooms in the following colours: Green-yellow and Cream. The leaves of this particular variety normally show as Coral red and Android robot green
Campfire Plant grows as an evergreen and is a flowering succulent. Being an evergreen plant, it will keep its leaves throughout the year.
Campfire Plant is known for its clump-forming habit and growing to a height of approximately 30.48 cm (11.89 inches).
Try planting Campfire Plant if you’d like to attract butterflies and bees to your garden.
Planting and care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed
Caring for Crassula Campfire
- Crassula are easy to grow, but they are susceptible to mealy bugs and fungal diseases.
- As with all succulents, overwatering is sure to be fatal, so err on the side of too dry rather than too wet.
- Never let your Crassula sit in water.
- If you water from beneath by letting the plant sit in a saucer of water, make sure to pour off any excess water after a few minutes.
- Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season. To repot a succulent, make sure the soil is dry before repotting, then gently remove the pot.
- Knock away the old soil from the roots, making sure to remove any rotted or dead roots in the process. Treat any cuts with a fungicide.
- Place the plant in its new pot and backfill with potting soil, spreading the roots out as you repot.
- Leave the plant dry for a week or so, then begin to water lightly to reduce the risk of root rot.
- Crassula are generally started by division, offsets or leaf cuttings.
- Plants can be easily propagated from a single leaf: sprout leaves by placing them into a succulent or cacti mix, then covering the dish until they sprout
Typical uses of Crassula Campfire
Special features: The Campfire crassula is a branching succulent with fleshy propeller-like leaves that mature from bright lime green to bright red. Leaves turn bright red if not over-watered and the plant receives direct sun for most of the day, during drought or in cold temperatures.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- We offer free standard shipping to all locations within the Chhattisgard States.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-6 business days.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
Please note that we do not currently offer returns or exchanges. If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please don't hesitate to contact us.