What is Fertilizer ?
A fertilizer or fertilizer is any material of natural or synthetic origin that is applied to soil or to plant tissues to supply one or more plant nutrients essential to the growth of plants.
Type of Fertilizer Provide By Go Garden -
1. Inorganic (Synthetic) Fertilizer – Synthetic fertilizers are those composed of the synthesized chemicals of (NPK) nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium
2. Organic Fertilizer – Natural fertilizers are organic products that have been extracted from living things or from the earth
How To Use Synthetic Fertilizer ?
Example – Go Garden DAP NPK MOP (Potash 60%) Superphosphate and many more
Three prime chemical elements are found in all mixed fertilizers:
N = Nitrogen promotes healthy leaf growth by stimulating the production of chlorophyll (the main chemical involved in photosynthesis—how plants convert sunlight to food).
P = Phosphorus supports the vigorous development of roots, stems, blossoms, and fruits.
K = Potassium plays a key role in helping plants digest and manufacture their foods.
The nature, size and environment of the plant in which it is located. Accordingly, the amount of fertilizer is added to the plant. Sometimes, the guards make mistakes here. And by adding excessive amount of fertilizer, it can damage your plant. Consuming more than anything is harmful. And the same applies to trees and plants. We will advise you that please put the right amount otherwise you may get bad results. So read carefully
Based on Size of plant :1. for seeds and seeding use, 1/4 tsp to 1-liter water every 15 days
2. after 3-4 Leaves come out use 1/2 teaspoon to 1-liter water every 15 days
3. when you will see the blooming sign up to full bloom 2/3 teaspoon to 1 liter every 15 days
4. until Blooming complete or harvesting complete use 1 tsp to 1-litre water every 15 days
This method gives plants food while you water. Used with water-soluble fertilizers, follow the mixing instructions and water the soil at the plant’s base with a watering can or hose attachment. This is good for feeding container plants and vegetables.
This approach is similar to base application, but the water is applied to the leaves rather than to the soil. It is useful when plants need to quickly absorb trace elements, like iron. used in flowering plant and to get good Leaf’s
How To Use Organic Fertilizer ?
Organic fertilizer is used in many ways. And organic fertilizers come with a wide variety of fertilizers. The method of using them is different. Here we will understand from two examples how to use the fertilizer. Most organic fertilizers are not soluble. They take much longer to dissolve in water.
please pay attention. Using any fertilizer in excessive quantities can prove harmful to your tree plants. Please always take care of quantity.
We are telling you a way. Which you can use. But you can use it according to your plant. Because they can be used in many ways. You do not need to be confused.
Mustard Cake :
1. Take 500 gm mustard cake
2. Add it in 15 Liters of water
3. Mix it well and Soak it for 24 hours
4. Add 1 cup per plant per week
5. Start with small quantity and gradually increase depending on response
Mustard Cake :
1. Plough the soil deeply that’s to be amended with Neem Cakes. This will give you better control of nematodes that are lurking around ready to eat whatever you plant. This will bring them to the surface and disrupt where they are living.
2. Mix the Neem Cake thoroughly at the rate that’s recommended with the soil you are amending. When you do it this way, it gives you better results than if you only apply it to the surface of the ground.
3. If Neem Cake is mixed with the soil around the roots of plants, vegetables bushes and trees, it will boost the immune system of the plant.
Neem fertilizer is used in many ways viz.
1. It is added to the soil at the time of plantation. So that it does not get any kind of disease.
2. And it is put up at the plant normal.
3. It is not water soluble; it takes time to dissolve in water.