Coriander धनिया Seeds (Dhaniya, Pack of 20g, 1200+ Seeds) Seeds to grow all seasons in Your Home & kitchen garden
- Regular price
- Rs. 59.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 59.00
- Unit price
🚚 Free Free Shipping over ₹499
🎁 Current Offers On Products - 10% OFF Above ₹1999
Vendor : Go Garden
Product Type : Seeds
All parts of the Coriander is used in cooking. 1 packet contains 35 seeds.
Coriander is a fast-growing, aromatic herb that grows in the cooler weather of spring and fall. Coriander seed is technically a fruit containing two seeds in it.
Planting and care
You can soak the seeds before sowing. It is best to choose a sunny site that will allow cilantro to self-seed as it is ought to do. Plant the seeds in light, well-drained soil and space them 1 to 2 inches apart. Sow the seeds at 3-week intervals for continued harvest. Space rows about 12 inches apart. It is important to keep the seeds moist during their germination, so remember to water the plants regularly. The seeds will start germinating in 1 to 2 weeks.
Caring for Coriander kalmi
- Mulch To help prevent weeds, mulch around the plants as soon as they are visible above the soil.
- You can also till shallowly to help prevent root damage from weeds.
- Water the seedlings regularly throughout the growing season.
- They require about 1 inch of water per week for best growth.
- Thin seedlings to 6 inches apart so that they have room to develop healthy leaves.
- Once the plants are established, they do not need as much water per week. Keep them moist, but be careful not to overwater them.
- Fertilize once or twice during the growing season with nitrogen fertilizer.
- Apply one-fourth cup of fertilizer per 25 feet of row.
- Be sure not to over-fertilize the plants.
Keep picking mature leaves as and when you need them. Regular cropping should delay flowering. Once the plants do flower, allow them to set seed. The seed is ripe when it stops smelling unpleasant. Collect it and use in cooking, keeping some to sow for another crop.
Typical uses of Coriander kalmi
Special features: It adds flavor to the food.
Culinary use: All parts of the plant – roots, stems, leaves, and seeds – can be used in cooking. Native to the Mediterranean and western Asia, coriander is an essential ingredient in many countries. This herb is used to flavor many recipes and the entire plant is edible.
Ornamental use: NA
Medicinal use: Lowers cholesterol, Bowel movements, Good for diabetes, Good for skin.
Note: Please consult your health expert.
- We offer free standard shipping to all locations within the Chhattisgard States.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-6 business days.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
Please note that we do not currently offer returns or exchanges. If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please don't hesitate to contact us.