Neem Oil for Plants Is Plant-Eating Insects and Fungus invading your garden?? Don’t worry you can easily defeat them naturally without using any harmful chemical insecticide and Fungicide.
The Solution is Neem Oil | Neem oil insecticide
Naturally, Neem oil has more than 40 different active compounds. In which Azadirachtin is the main active ingredient to repel and kill plant-eating insects and fungus disease. When the plant-eating Insects eats the treated plants with neem oil, their hormonal system is disrupted which prevents insects from growing, feeding, and breeding. Hence controlling their life cycle.
Neem Oil Controls the Following Fungal diseases, Insects and mites on plants:
Controls Fungal Diseases Including powder Mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight and Alternaria.
including Leafhopper, Aphids, Spider mites, beetles, Whiteflies, Mealy Bug, insect eggs, larvae, and other insect pests.
Advantages of Neem Oil:
- It is Natural/Organic, emulsifiable, Eco-friendly, biodegradable.
- It helps in maintaining environmental health by reducing the level of pollution.
- Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
- It also reduces human and animal hazard by reducing the level of residue in the product
- It reduces the risk of plant failure and increases crop yield by 15-20%.
- Unlike chemicals, it saves the environment without pollution.
How To use Neem Oil Watch This Video
For 1 liter or 1 quart of a 0.5 % dilution of neem plant spray you need:
- 5 ml (1 tsp) neem oil (use pure, cold-pressed oil)
- 1-2 ml (1/3 tsp) insecticidal soap or other detergents
- 1 liter (1 quart) warm water
Just multiply these amounts if you want to make a bigger batch