Synthetic pesticides that work on contact often build up in the surrounding environment, leaving toxic residue behind that can harm and even kill pets and other animals in the area.
Go Garden Neem oil, on the other hand, is organic and non-toxic. It’s safe for birds, pets, fish, livestock, or other area wildlife when used. Neem pesticide products also degrade quickly during rainfall and under ultraviolet rays. Neem oil insecticide does not create a dead zone around treated plants, trees, or shrubs like other synthetic insecticides can. It only targets leaf-sucking and chewing insects. Synthetic pesticides creep away from the sprayed areas to create “death zones” that can kill beneficial insects as well as other animals.
Go Garden Neem Oil for Plant Pest Control – Organic Pesticide for Plants and Flowers used for Plants Insects pesticides 250ml
Why Go Garden Neem Oil
Pure and Organic
- We committed to provide pure neem oil concentrates for our customers.
- 100% Pure and not adulterated with some other oil.
- PPM of our neem oil is around 1700 to 2500 which is much essential for pest and fungicides control
How to use…
1. add 2 – 3 ML Neem Oil Per 1 Liter of water adds Spray every 2 weeks.
2. Shake well to mix the Liquid and spray on the leaves of the entire plant.
3. And then add 20 ml (4 Teaspoon) of Neem Oil Concentrated with the above miser and stir thoroughly.
4. Spray the Neem Oil Mixer on all Parts of the plants including the underside of the leaves until completely wet
Advantages of Neem Oil
- It is Natural/Organic, emulsifiable,
- It can help in maintaining environmental health by reducing the level of pollution.
- Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
- It can also reduce human and animal hazards by reducing the level of residue in the product.
- It can reduce the risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15-20%. Unlike chemicals, it saves the environment without pollution.