Even gardeners with the greenest thumbs need a little help sometimes. Calcium nitrate fertilizer is often a go-to choice of fertilizers to produce larger vegetables, strong plants, and faster growth. This soil or foliar additive can give your plants a boost and make them more productive while preventing some of the most common plant problems like blossom-end rot and rust spots. In some ways, calcium nitrate is a best-kept garden secret.
HOW TO USE –
Based on Size of plant –
- for seeds and seeding use, 1/4 tsp to 1-liter water every 15 days
- after 3-4 Leaves come out use 1-2 teaspoon to 1-liter water every 15 days
- when you will see blooming sign upto full bloom 2/3 teaspoon to 1 liter every 15 days
- until Blooming complete or harvesting complete use 1 tsp to 1-liter water every 15 days
- Mix the solution well
- Start with a small quantity and increase based on response
Calcium nitrate fertilizer acts as a remedy for certain plant deficiencies and diseases. Here are some of its most common uses:
There are no reviews yet.